Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WE'RE IN INDIA!!
We finally got to Mumbai after over 24 hours of travelling, layover in Munich and all!!  The first flight from Boston to Munich wasn't bad since it was overnight, and I slept for a little of it but the second seemed like it took forever because we were advised to stay awake in order to get a good night sleep once we arrived in Mumbai, so that's exactly what I did.. Needless to say I'm exhausted! The Mumbai airport looked so modern and new and as I was walking around I could not believe I had finally arrived to the place I have been thinking and wondering about for so long, it's so unreal. We got picked up in a bus that was narrow and on the way to the hotel we saw the slums, people hanging out by the sea and all sorts of small taxis that we had seen on TV. I'm so excited for the rest of this trip and what's to come. Apparently tomorrow we have an early day with tours in the afternoon as well as a sort of orientation for the whole group, which from all the time travelling together seems like will get along perfectly.

See you in the morning Mumbai, can't wait to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment